Description du projet
Developing high level applications involving signal processing and control algorithms requires a high level of visibility of internal variables. eFFiScope gives access to the internal variables very efficiently in two ways: it allows to view static tables and to capture time varying signals that are not statically present in a table.
eFFiScope is the ideal companion of eFFiShell/eFFiRemoteShell. It is a light scope that has been designed to give a high level of visibility of variables with a strong focus on the features presented below:
- Light and simple: code only requires a small amount of memory and processing time.
Modular: it can be linked to an existing application with only a few lines of code and is therefore integrated in less that half an hour. Communication with the host only requires one menu line to be added in eFFiShell.
- Reduced learning curve: mastering eFFiScope takes less than one hour.
Ease of programming: watching new variables requires one line of code.
Self documented use philosophy: opening the scope immediately shows what is possible and requires no memory effort for the user thanks to a self discovery feature.
- Fast: during debugging phase, the ease of access to variables is essential. If more than one step is required to “see” variables, this is already too much. eFFiScope gives a very quick access to variables without unnecessary steps.
- Scalable: the number of channels can be dynamically (without recompilation) changed to use the available memory in the most efficient way.
- Portable: has already been tested on many hardware platforms without porting effort.
Native support of many types up to 64 bits floats.
Sampling instants and triggers can be extended with user’s defined functions.